11 Aug 2017

Islamic English Quotes


Pray, Not because you have to, but because you want to
---
Allah will make a way when ther seems to be no way
---
When you're tempted to lose, patience with someone, think how patient Allah has been with you all the time
---
Talk to Allah, he's waiting to hear from you. Cry to Allah. He's waiting to remove your tears. Pray to Allah. He waiting to answer you
---
Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world no matter what you look like.
---
Be somebody in the eyes of Allah, even if you are nobody in the eyes of People
--
Start with "Bismillah"
End with "Alhamdulillah"
Apreciate with "Subh'Allah"
Hope with "Insha'Allah"
And life will be Blessed by Allah
--
One day you will wake up and thank Allah for your unanswered prayers.
--
I'm a muslim. Islam is Perfect. But I am not. If I make a mistake, blame it on e, not my religion!
--
How can you not make time for the One who created time
--
When Allah is at the centre of your priority in life, then you are at the centre of Allah's providential care [Hamza Yusuf]
--
The solution to Every problem is in Sabr and istighfar
--
I believe in Islam like I believe in the sun. Not because I can see it, but because by it, I see everything else
--
Rasulullah said; The greatest jihad is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself
--
Prayer is like water, it keeps the roots of faith alive
--
Do not tell your children: Go and pray, otherwise you will go to hell
But rather tell them: Come and pray with me, so that we may enter heaven together."
--
Dear Allah, if I lose hope today, please remind me that your plans are better than my dream

Husni
Husni

Husni Magz adalah blog personal dari Husni Mubarok atau biasa dipanggil kang Uni. Cowok Sunda yang bibliomania. Menyukai dunia seni dan tentunya doyan nonton baca dan nulis.

No comments:

Post a Comment